Featuring a terrace with Indian Ocean views, set by sandy Kiwengwa Beach, the 30-acre site includes a spa, pool and sports facilities.
The spacious rooms and suites have a walk-in dressing room and seating area. Some are in a private area and have an outdoor shower.
Overlooking the pool and ocean, Makuti Restaurant serves international cuisine. The Beach Bar and Restaurant offers light meals and drinks, while seafood and steak dinners are available at exclusive Bahari Grill. The pool bar also provides drinks.
Double or Twin Room with Garden View
All rooms at Bluebay are spacious, bright and beautifully decorated in Zanzibari style with hand-carved furniture. The comfortable Garden Rooms overlook the grounds, while the popular Superior Rooms are elevated, offering views over the gardens to the beach and ocean beyond. The exclusive Junior Suites are only 30 metres from the ocean and are split level with a large seating area, magnificent verandah and even a private garden with outdoor shower. Finally, there are two beachfront Sultan Suites: the ultimate in opulence, privacy and luxury – a Sultan would expect nothing less!
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Return Economy class Air tickets including all taxes
- 5 Nights holiday package to Zanzibar Accommodation in a standard room
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport Transfers to the hotel
- Spice island tour
- Stone town tour
- Full day Safari blue excursion to Mnemba island
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Yellow fever certificate
- Optional water sports activities
- Entry fee to Sultans palace and slave trade caves around usd 10
- 50 USD visa (not applicable to East African citizens)
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are per person sharing
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- Infrastructure Tax of 1 USD per person per night, payable directly at hotel
- Prices are based on early bookings only.