Join this 5-day tour where you will have the chance to visit the Aberdare National Park with a small-group of no more than 15. See the pink flamingos in Lake Nakuru National Park and other incredible wildlife in the Masai Mara National Reserve. This all-inclusive tour will give you an inside look at Africa's phenomenal landscape and beautiful animals.
Nairobi – Aberdare National Park.
After breakfast, depart for the Aberdare National Park. You will have lunch upon arrival at Aberdare Country Club and thereafter, you will be transferred to the Ark where you will enjoy viewing animals as they come to lick salt at the water hole next to the lodge. The Aberdare National Park is famous as the place where Queen Elizabeth visited as a princess and left as a queen. Enjoy viewing the animals as they come to drink and lick salt. Animals to be seen here include; Elephants, Rhino, Leopard, Giant forest hog and bush buck amongst others
Accommodation: The Ark Lodge (Full Board)
Aberdare National Park- Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, drive to Lake Nakuru National Park which is regarded by avid birders' as the greatest world ornithological spectacle on the Earth. Arrive in good time for lunch. Afternoon game drive will welcome and introduce you well to this park. The park is famous for its millions of pink flamingoes lining on the lake shore. It is the Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and the Rothschild Giraffe.
Accommodation: The Cliff (Full Board)
Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara National Reserve
AFter breakfast, drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Lunch on arrival followed by your first thrilling afternoon game drive to this immense open grassland dotted with flat-topped acacia trees; you will have the opportunity to observe the magnificent game of the African wild in their natural habitat. The Maasai Mara National Reserve (also spelled Masai Mara; known by the locals as The Mara) is a large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya.
Accommodation: Sarova Mara Game Camp (Full Board)
Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch. Game viewing at the reserve provides one of nature's most dramatic sights, the annual migration of over a million Wildebeest and Zebra from the Serengeti in the south crossing the Mara River infested with Hippos and crocodiles into Masai Mara game reserve.
Accommodation: Sarova Mara Camp (Full Board)
Masai Mara National Reserve - Nairobi (B) After breakfast, depart for Nairobi where you will be dropped off at the airport for your flight.
- 4 nights accommodation Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participant.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Departure point Your centrally located Nairobi hotel
- Departure time 8:00am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration 5 days (approx.) Return details Returns to original departure point